Located in Hillside, NJ, we are searching for a full-time Desktop Support Specialist. You will possess at 5+ years of experience. Desktop Support experience is required as is basic networking support skills. You must have excellent experience working with customers. This is a hands-on role that includes experience with troubleshooting, hardware and Desktop Support.
- Laptop/desktop hardware experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience across multiple device platforms.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- They must be customer service oriented and have the ability to clearly document solutions so as to assist in the building of a Knowledge Base.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time and work under deadline pressures while maintaining a professional working environment
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our environments
- 5+ years of experience
- IT service delivery both desk side and remotely; break/fix on all district laptop/desktop devices as well as district printers not under service contract.
- Perform troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets onsite and remote locations
- Identify potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follow through on action steps
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate inventory data is collected on all district devices handled and assigned to assess
- Basic installation and maintenance to technical products