- Work with IT and development teams to build, test, and implement new software solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software to fix problems, improve performance, and enhance user experience.
- Integrate software components with third-party partners to improve business processes
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping frameworks (Entity Framework Core, Sequelize, etc.)
- Able and willing to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Familiar with Git version control software as well as project management software like GitLab, GitHub, Confluence, etc.
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Containerized applications (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Work with project managers to determine project requirements and establish development timelines