We are searching for a Junior Recruiter. This position will be performing full life cycle recruiting including candidate sourcing, screening, ATS processing, interviews, offer negotiation, and onboarding tasks for various professionals within a corporate setting. You will utilize various recruitment tools as well as traditional networking and cold calling techniques to source high caliber candidates for our not-for-profit hospital system. This position will frequently interact with high level contacts and has exposure to sensitive information necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Aggressively recruits well-qualified applicants from a variety of sources, including cold calling, sourcing on applicant tracking system, sourcing on LinkedIn, Social Media, and various Job Boards, and networking.
- Drives and manages the recruiting process for both hiring managers and applicants
- Conducts in-depth telephone assessment of applicants through comprehensive interviewing and work history review.
- Presents positive impression of the company by staying informed of company products, history and benefits.
- Ability to manage direct relationships with hiring managers
- Ability to conduct effective needs analysis assessment for new requisitions
- Negotiate offer package details with candidates
- Build project timeline (recruiting plan) for new searches.
- Effectively communicate recruiting efforts/strategy in weekly updates to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area with 1-3 years of experience in high volume recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous HR or recruiting support experience
- Strong communicator who will effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to candidates, and Hiring Managers
- Ability to manage a full desk and requisition load
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Impeccable customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- HR Certification a plus