Remotely based, you will be a technical expert and a leader in one or more assigned systems and/or technologies and can address complex issues impacting those systems/technologies. You will be responsible for resolving integration issues with those assigned systems/technologies and troubleshoot complex problems. Additionally, you will be experienced with extensive analysis and working with multiple vendors to isolate problems and develop solutions. You will also design, research, and develop and recommends licensing of new applications and major enhancements and provide expert guidance to developers and support staff. Finally, you will provide a strong technical focus in product planning for a complete software system.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Experienced and proven application developer to collaborate with functional analysts and end-users to define, document, and build/support business applications in line with manufacturing.
- Experienced with considerable breadth with several development tools such as .net, java, SQL, and extensive experience in UI development and databases.
- Exposure to or working knowledge of HTML, VB Script, high proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio, developing/supporting web and windows architecture for solutions, language preferences are VB.Net and C# - including high proficiency in SQL language and structure / writing SQL stored procedures.
- Experience with Azure or migration to Azure.
- Working knowledge of security, infrastructure, and integration. Experience in a discrete component manufacturing environment is a bonus, as well as integrating with CAM (Computer-aided manufacturing) and PDM (product data management).
- Experience with developing in Ignition from Inductive Automation would be nice to have.