We have an immediate opening for an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager in the San Bernardino area. You will be a key member of the EHS team and work in a highly visible position within operations. Additionally, you will work In close cooperation with the facilities leadership team. This position will be accountable for driving environmental, health and safety efforts across the multiple locations. You will be required to interface with management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Coach and counsel location leaders to assist them in the execution of their EHS accountabilities.
- Partner with location leadership to deliver EHS objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical EHS plans to drive fatality prevention, increase risk recognition and reduce injuries/incidents, improve employee health and environmental compliance and protection.
- Act as location representative to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead, mentor, develop and support location’s professional EHS staff.
- Identify, maintain, and ensure continued compliance with the state of CA Environmental Compliance regulations.