Based out of Las Vegas, the Network Engineer is responsible for the successful delivery of complex technology-enabled projects and services to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. The Network Engineer will work with clients throughout the solution life-cycle to plan, design and deploy technology solutions that meet aggressive delivery schedules, complex technical specifications and high-level requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Follows approved and project management methodology, ensuring that required steps are followed, deliverables are produced, and approvals are obtained from the appropriate parties
- Maintains responsibility for project/program issue resolution, escalating to the Manager when necessary
- Reports weekly on project progress and accomplishments to the Project Manager
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues during implementation to ensure on-time results within scope
- Notifies Manager and Project Manager when project requirements appear to be moving beyond scope
- Responsible for entering all work as activities or service tickets, submitting weekly time sheets and expense reports in the project management software
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar related field and 1-3 years of industry experience in related technologies
- 1-3 years of industry experience in related technologies in lieu of degree.
- Cisco Networking